Steps to Buying a Home
When you want to buy a home, there are a few steps that will be taken in order to make the home buying process quick and easy.
1. Select a real estate agent in your area.
2. Get a loan pre-approval.
3. Look at properties with your agent based on your criteria and select homes that meet your needs.
4. After a home is selected, the agent will be able to give you suggestions toward a good offer to help negotiate the best deal for you.
5. Have the agent present your offer. The seller could accept, counter-offer, or reject the offer you have submitted.
6. If an offer is accepted and signed by both parties, it becomes a contract. An escrow is opened.
7. There is a certain time period allowed to get financing, inspections of the property, and to satisfy any other contingencies subject to the purchase. Contingencies often include the transfer disclosure statement, preliminary title report, termite report, and a loan approval by your lender.
8. The lender needs an insurance policy to be purchased and submitted to escrow.
9. In some cases, a deposit of the remainder of the down payment need to be put in escrow at least 24 hour prior to the close.
10. Once all of the conditions of the agreement are met, you will sign the loan documents and all of the closing papers. The lender will deposit the money and the loan will proceed. The deed will be recorded in the county recording office and you are now the proud owner of your new home.
The Home Buying Process:
Types of Resale in Today's Market:
Taxes, CDD, HOA, and Homestead:
© Copyright 2008 - 2016