Tampa Bay Homes for Sale, Florida
Once a small Indian fishing village, Tampa is now one of Florida's most invigorating travel destinations.
In addition to its sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets, the bay area shines with exciting entertainment, world-class attractions, fine dining and shopping, an array of cultural options and invigorating recreational activities.
- Spend an evening strolling the city streets, playing in or along the waterfront or having fun at area attractions.
- Hop on a streetcar right outside the convention center to Channelside cafes and shops or take in the historic sites.
- Visit the Florida Aquarium for a hands-on experience with sharks, sea urchins, rays and a variety of other species.
- You can extend your experience by taking time for a few vacation days to have a thrilling ride or come face-to-face with more than 350 species of animals roaming free on the Serengeti Plain at Busch Gardens.
- Take a cruise from the Port of Tampa to the Yucatan Peninsula.
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Search for homes in the Clearwater, FL and Tampa Bay area
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Pre-construction Condos in the area. Selling a property
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Search HOMES by City in the Tampa Bay Area