Why Tampa Florida?
- 20 miles of beach. Tampa Bay beaches have been rated among the best in the state and in the country.
- Beautiful weather. The Average High Temperature is 82 degrees. Average Low Temperature is 63 degrees.
- 3 Cities in one. The dynamic tri-city area includes Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater which is centrally located on Florida’s west coast right on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Business growth. Many public and private companies have headquarters in the Tampa Bay area, creating a very healthy business climate.
- Many activities. Tampa Bay has many activities for locals and visitors including dining out, shopping, golfing, cruises, water sports, fishing and visiting local attractions such as Busch Gardens Theme Park, The Florida Aquarium and Lowry Park Zoo.
- Golf. This area is home to many of Florida’s finest golf courses and the world’s finest country clubs.
- Sports teams to root for. If you're into football, you have the Bucs and the Storm. If you love baseball, you have the Rays and a lot of MLB minor league teams. For soccer, you have the Rowdies. If you love college sports, the University of South Florida has 17 NCAA men's and women's sports teams (USF Bulls) and the University of Tampa has 21 men's and women's varsity sports teams (Tampa Spartans).
- Schools. The Tampa area is home to 25 colleges and universities with over 138,000 students.
- Tampa’s cost of living is 3% lower than the national average.
- Tampa was rated one of the Top 10 cities nationwide for Healthiest Lifestyle.
- The area has been experiencing one of the highest employment growth rates in the country.
- Tampa is about an hour away from Orlando, less than an hour away from Sarasota, and about 2 hours away from Naples.
Popular Links: Tampa Real Estate Homepage | Tampa MLS Search | Popular Tampa Communities