Tampa Mortgage and Home Financing
If you are planning to get financing in order to purchase a home, talking to a mortgage professional is the first step.
Questions you might want to ask:
- How much can I borrow/ qualify for?
- What loan programs are available?
- How much is down payment?
- How much will my rate be and my mortgage payments?
- What would be my closing costs?
- What are escrows?
- Do I qualify for any government assistance programs?
- Get pre-approval letter. Most sellers would request it to go along with the offer.
Lenders have different rates and their costs vary. During your initial research concentrate on getting approved and see if numbers work for you.
Once you get closer to purchasing a property, you can start shopping around for better rate.
Finding the right mortgage and mortgage lender are crucial steps in any real estate markets.
Knowledgeable and experienced mortgage professional can recommend the best option for you and guide you through the complex world of finance.