St Petersburg homes for sale in Tampa
One-day visits to St. Petersburg and the surrounding area attractions will leave you wanting more.
There are six museums in St. Petersburg alone, including the Florida International Museum, now a Smithsonian Institution affliate and the Florida Holocaust Museum, fourth largest in the U.S.
St. Petersburg invites you to stay up late with a tempting variety of night life. Even after a full day of sightseeing, you will find your energy level revitalized as the sun goes down and the lights go on in St. Petersburg.
The city's own Coliseum has a full calendar of dances from ballroom to sock hops.
Jannus Landing in historic downtown, showcases local talent between name-band bookings.
There are jazz clubs and gambling ships, movie theaters and dinner cruises, beach bars and outdoor concerts.
St. Petersburg Communities:
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Search for homes in the Clearwater, FL and Tampa Bay area
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Pre-construction Condos in the area. Selling a property
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Search HOMES by City in the Tampa Bay Area