Tarpon Springs homes for sale, Florida
The City of Tarpon Springs is rich in cultural and natural resources. It is truly a unique place to live, work and to visit.
One of our city-wide goals is to create a business friendly city, while protecting and nurturing our heritage and ecology.
The City has initiated a new Business Services Department to attract new businesses and to assist residents with the city permitting process.
The residents and business owners in the City of Tarpon Springs are unparalleled in their hospitality.
While the city boasts an exciting mix of businesses, the tourism is the largest single industry in the City.
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Search for homes in the Clearwater, FL and Tampa Bay area
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Pre-construction Condos in the area. Selling a property
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Search HOMES by City in the Tampa Bay Area
If this is not your first visit, then you may be looking for more information about:
- Tampa Schools / Demographics / Best Beach / Golf courses
- WHY Tampa? / Why use me?
- Useful phone numbers / Useful links
The City's Greek heritage is also evident along the newly refurbished Sponge Docks. Visitors may enjoy dining and shopping in unique Greek restaurants and strolling through shops along the beautiful Anclote River.