St. Pete Beach homes for sale in Tampa
St. Pete Beach is the perfect location for your Florida vacation! Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on the western edge of the Tampa Bay area, St. Pete Beach is only 45 minutes from Busch Gardens in Tampa and 90 minutes from Disney World, Epcot and Universal Studios in Orlando.
St. Pete Beach Access construction was completed in late 1988 and opened to the public on December 24, 1988. The official dedication took place on January 31, 1989.
This facility offers a landscaped 235-meter parking lot, restrooms, showers, water fountain and three boardwalks to carry visitors over natural sand dunes and sea oats to a white sandy swim area and a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Search for homes in the Clearwater, FL and Tampa Bay area
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Pre-construction Condos in the area. Selling a property
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Search HOMES by City in the Tampa Bay Area