Hyde Park homes for sale in Tampa
Hyde Park was Tampa's first Western suburb, stretching southward from the mouth of the Hillsborough River down the east side of the Interbay Peninsula.
In 1886 O. H. Platt of Hyde Park, Illinois, purchased the Robert Jackson farm on the south side of the river in anticipation of a bridge.
Two years later railroad baron Henry B. Plant constructed his Tampa Bay Hotel next door and not only did the bridge become a reality, but the subdivision of Queen Anne and Colonial Revival homes made Upper Hyde Park the ideal place to live in Tampa for generations.
The Village lies in the heart of the historic district of Hyde Park and is easily accessed by I-275, I-75, and Tampa's Lee Roy Selmon Expressway.
The Village is just minutes from other area attractions too, including the Tampa Convention Center, The Florida Aquarium, and Ybor City.
Parking is available free of charge in three covered parking garages.
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Search for homes in the Clearwater, FL and Tampa Bay area
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Pre-construction Condos in the area. Selling a property
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Search HOMES by City in the Tampa Bay Area