New Tampa Real Estate Florida
New Tampa Communities - All New Tampa Homes for sale
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Pre-construction Condos in the area. Selling a property
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Search HOMES by City in the Tampa Bay Area
If this is not your first visit, then you may be looking for more information about:
- Schools in the area / Demographics / Beach / Golf Courses
- WHY Tampa?? / Why use me?
- Useful phone numbers / Links about Tampa: arts, entertainment, etc.
Forecast for New Tampa, FL - Tampa Bay Homes and Tampa Real Estate
1. Enterprising Professionals
This market is home to young, highly educated, working professionals. Either single or recently married, they prefer newer neighborhoods with townhomes or apartments and renting to owning, typically in cities.
Household income exceeds expectations, with a median of almost $65,000 and their lifestyle reflects both youth and growing consumer clout.
The newest additions to the suburbs, these communities are home to younger families with a busy, upscale lifestyle.
Median home value is $275,000 (and growing), and most households have two workers and two vehicles. Growth is characteristic of the communities-and the families.
3. Up and Coming Families
Up and Coming Families represent the second highest growth market-and the youngest of the affluent family markets.
These days, residents are more Gen X than Baby Boom. Despite the cohort turnover, the profile remains young affluent families with young children. Homes are new, with a median value of $169,000.
Source: ESRI Business Information Solutions