Madeira Beach Real Estate Florida
Madeira Beach is a wonderful place to live. Located in Pinellas county, it is exploding with development and now is the time to get Madeira Beach real estate at a relatively good price.
It has easy access to Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, and many new restaurants and shopping areas to come.
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Search for homes in the Clearwater, FL and Tampa Bay area
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Pre-construction Condos in the area. Selling a property
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Search HOMES by City in the Tampa Bay Area
If this is not your first visit, then you may be looking for more information about:
- Schools in the area / Demographics / Beach / Golf Courses
- WHY Madeira Beach Real Estate? / Why me as your Madeira Beach Realtor?
- Useful phone numbers / Madeira Beach Area Info: arts, entertainment, etc.
Forecast for Madeira Beach, FL
1. Midlife Junction
Somewhere between the child-rearing years and retirement lies the Midlife Junction. Few households still have children.
Most of the labor force is still employed, but approaching retirement. Almost a third are already drawing retirement income.
Most still own their homes, but many have moved into multi-unit apartment buildings.
The housing market is a mix of single-family homes and low-density apartments, somewhere between urban and rural.
The residents of Midlife Junction have a median age of 40 years and a median household income of $42,900.
2. Senior Sun Seekers
Escaping from cold winter climates, many Senior Sun Seekers have relocated permanently to warmer regions and others are snowbirds that move south only for the winter.
Most are retired or anticipate retirement. The median age of the population in this market is 51.5 years, but over 60 percent of the householders are 55 years or older.
The areas favored by the seniors are growth markets, especially in Florida, with available seasonal housing.
Most of the housing is either single-family or mobile homes, with a median home value of $91,500.
Source: ESRI Business Information Solutions