Indian Shores Real Estate Florida
Indian Shores is a wonderful place to live. Located in Pinellas county, it is exploding with development and now is the time to still get Indian Shores real estate at a relatively good price.
It has easy access to Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexicoand many new restaurants and shopping areas to come.
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Searching for homes in the Indian Shores and Tampa Bay area
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Sell a property
If this is not your first visit, then you may be looking for more information about:
- Schools in the area / Demographics / Beach / Golf Courses
- WHY Indian Shores? / Why me as your Indian Shores Realtor?
- Useful phone numbers / Indian Shores Area Info: arts, entertainment, etc
Forecast for Indian Shores, FL
1. Silver and Gold
These are the wealthiest seniors, predominantly retired from professional occupations, with a median age of 58 years. Their affluence has afforded relocation to sunnier climates.
More than half live in the South, mainly in Florida. California and Arizona are also popular. A quarter of the homes are located in the West.
Neighborhoods are exclusive, with median home value over $276,000 and a high share of seasonal housing.