Indian Rocks Beach Real Estate Florida
Indian Rocks Beach is a wonderful place to live. Located in Pinellas county, it is exploding with development and now is the time to get Indian Rocks Beach real estate at a relatively good price.
It has easy access to Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, and many new restaurants and shopping areas to come.
If this is your first visit you might want to check out the links below:
- Searching for homes in the Indian Rocks Beach and Tampa Bay area
- Searching for NEW homes or selected communities
- Investment Properties / Commercial Properties
- Sell a property
If this is not your first visit, then you may be looking for more information about:
- Schools in the area / Demographics / Beach / Golf Courses
- WHY Indian Rocks Beach? / Why me as your Indian Rocks Beach Realtor?
- Useful phone numbers / Indian Rocks Beach Area Info: arts, entertainment, etc
Forecast for Indian Rocks Beach, FL
1. In Style
Households that are In Style live in affluent neighborhoods of metropolitan areas.
More suburban than urban, these households nevertheless embrace an urbane lifestyle, favoring townhomes over the traditional single-family houses.
Professional couples predominate, with high labor force participation, and fewer children. Median age is about 38 years.
2. Silver and Gold
These are the wealthiest seniors, predominantly retired from professional occupations, with a median age of 58 years.
Their affluence has afforded relocation to sunnier climates. More than half live in the South, mainly in Florida. California and Arizona are also popular. A quarter of the homes are located in the West.
Neighborhoods are exclusive, with median home value over $276,000 and a high share of seasonal housing.