Tampa Bay Real Estate
Homes For Sale around Tampa, Clearwater and St.Petersburg
Welcome to my site. You can browse ALL current MLS Listings around Tampa Bay area and learn about real estate process. I hope you will find it helpful and informative. Please Contact Me with any questions and to start your real estate experience.
POPULAR One-Click Searches:
- CUSTOM Search | by CITY | by COMMUNITY
- SOUTH Tampa | NEW Tampa | WESTCHASE
- WATERFRONT, LUXURY and GOLF Communities
- Popular MASTER-Planned Communities
- Search Townhomes and Condos by City
- Search By County: Hillsborough | Pinellas | Pasco
HOT DEALS 4U. Call 813-671-6657 for the scoop
- BUYER: Why work with a Realtor | Home Buying Process | HOA | CDD | Taxes
- SELLER: Why LIST your house with Tampa4U?
- INVESTOR: Foreign Investors' Questions and Answers
- Schools in Tampa / Demographics / Beach / Golf Courses
- Our Tampa Real Estate BLOG »
- WHY Tampa? / Tampa Jobs / Market Trends »
- Useful Phone Numbers / Site Map / Relocation Guide
- Home Financing and Mortgage FAQ
Information and Listings by City
Apollo Beach Homes | Belleair Beach | Brandon Homes | Channelside District | Clearwater Real Estate | Dunedin | Gibsonton | Holiday | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores | Land O Lakes | Largo | Lithia | Lutz Real Estate | Madeira Beach | New Port Richey | New Tampa Homes | Odessa | Oldsmar Homes | Palm Harbor | Pasadena | Pinellas Park | Plant City | Port Richey | Riverview Homes | Ruskin | Safety Harbor | Seffner | Seminole | St. Petersburg | Sun City Center | Tarpon Springs | Thonotosassa | Treasure Island | Valrico Homes | Wesley Chapel Homes | Ybor City | Zephyrhills
As residents of the Tampa Bay area, we specialize in the Tampa Real Estate and surrounding areas of Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, Land O Lakes, Wesley Chappel, etc. We help both Buyers and Sellers, including those out of state and out of the country. Tampa4u is a team of dedicated Tampa Realtors with outstanding reputation for service in getting results for Buyers and Sellers. Our genuine, caring attitude has helped relocate many families. Having survived the toughest recession in real estate we gained a lot of knowledge and resourcefulness that became our tool in negotiating the best deals for our clients
* Our services are FREE for our Buyers provided that total commission received from the closing meets agent's minimum compensation limit. In such cases, agent will inform the buyer in writing, and buyer will agree to fund the remainder of the minimum required commission (calculated by subtracting the Seller’s commission) to Tampa4u.com Realty at the time of closing. The commission agreement will be in writing and buyer will have an opportunity to review and approve the actual amount of the commission prior to the execution of the contract. Some sellers/listing brokers charge extra fees associated with the closing of their listings. Tampa4u Agent will try to negotiate that fee to be waived, but if unsuccessful, buyer will agree to reimburse the selling agent for additional incurred expense. The fee will be disclosed to the buyer at the time of writing an offer and buyer will have an opportunity to review and approve the actual amount to be funded prior to the execution of the contract.