The reopening of condo unit sales at The Place at Channelside is your opportunity to own your place in the Channel District! Close to downtown and Water Street!
The Place at Channelside sits on the whole block bounded by Channelside Drive, E Whiting, 12th and E Washington Streets. It consists of two eight-floor buildings which flank a lower building in between on which the inner courtyard and pool area is laid out. It has a total of 243 units, and out of these, there’s a remaining inventory of 188 units that will be listed for sale in a staggered manner, depending on when current leases expire.
With so many high-rise condo projects like the Elev61 on Channelside Drive, the Riverwalk Place on the Riverwalk, the Marina Pointe in South Tampa’s new Westshore Marina District and the Water Street Tampa’s first residential projects on Channelside and Water Street, it’s an exciting time to own a place in the Channel District before prices shoot up.
Prices for one bedroom units at The Place start at $299,900 and prices for two-bedroom units start at $339,900. These prices are competitive with prices of units at nearby Grand Central at Kennedy Blvd, based on current listings of Grand Central units.
Comments on The Place:
From The Place’s Facebook page: “It’s location is the best, It’s well cared for. Hugo our maintenance
person is Great. Management is Really Good. Apartments are Awesome. We have a great age mix from Yound
Professionals, to Families to Retires! We have been here 3 years and are Very Happy!”
From Reddit users:
“The Place is nice.”
“The Place has what I would say is the coolest layouts for the price you pay,” (lived there for four years).
“Thanks for the info on Post Harbor Place. That and The Place are my top 2 at the moment.”
- Hardwood floors
- 10-foot ceilings
- Galley-style kitchen with polished granite countertops, large center-island with breakfast bar, sleek cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, glass mosaic kitchen backsplash
- Sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors to glass-enclosed balcony
- Luxe master bath with limestone vanity, seep soaker tub and separate glass-enclosed shower
- Large bedroom windows
- Walk-in closets
- Linen closet
- Large laundry room
- Lap pool surrounded by palm trees, lounges, umbrella tables
- Whirlpool spa
- Fitness center with sauna
- Courtyard with meditation garden and patio area
- Community lounge area with full kitchen, outdoor terraces and beautiful views
- Remote garage entry
- Secure-access elevators
- Concierge and uniformed doorman
- Bicycle racks
- Assigned covered parking
You’ll find restaurants, stores and attractions within the Channelside area. You can take the award-winning Tampa Riverwalk to reach museums, parks, hotels, restaurants, and other destinations in Water Street or downtown, or you can take the free-fare Streetcar to Ybor City.
Here are some destinations very close to The Place at Channelside:
- Tampa streetcar which offers free rides until 2021
- Florida Aquarium
- Garrison Seaport
- Publix (opening soon)
- Washington Street Park
- Madison Street Park (ongoing development)
- Sparkman Wharf
- USF Morsani College of Medicine and Heart Institute (opening soon)
- Amalie Arena
- Cotanchobee Fort Brooke Park
Other good things:
- One-year home warranty
- HOA includes cable and wireless internet, building and flood insurance, building/roof/pool/grounds maintenance and onsite management.
- 3% closing cost incentive for cash buyer or buyer who uses one of the preferred lenders
Addresses of The Place at Channelside:
. 912 Channelside Dr, Tampa, Fl 33602
. 111 N 12th St, Tampa, Fl 33602